Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a 4 quart saucepan, and heat over high heat. When oil is hot, add popping corn. Keep pan moving constantly. When corn stops popping, remove from heat. Put popcorn in prepared pan.
- Melt butter In a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix with spoon to coat evenly.
- Let mixture cool slightly. Smear butter on your hands or spray with non-stick cooking spray. Mix popcorn with your hands so that it is evenly coated.
- Form popcorn into 8 balls.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/