Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
Write a review
- chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- Tbsp. butter, melted
- starlight mints, divided
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- tsp. peppermint extract
- pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX cookie crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- MEANWHILE, crush 25 mints. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Add white chocolate, crushed mints and extract; mix just until blended. Chop half the semi-sweet chocolate; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, crush remaining mints; chop remaining semi-sweet chocolate.
- SPREAD cheesecake with 1 cup COOL WHIP just before serving. Drop remaining COOL WHIP in dollops around edge of cheesecake. Sprinkle remaining crushed mints and chopped chocolate over center of cheesecake.
- Since this showstopping dessert makes 16 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next holiday party.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/