Crescent Christmas Tree
Write a review
- (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- tablespoons sugar
- teaspoon cinnamon
- cup powdered sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- to 3 teaspoons milk
- Red and green candied cherries, halved
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread rectangles with margarine. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles.
- 2 Starting at shorter side, roll up each rectangle; seal edge. Cut each roll crosswise into 3 equal slices. Place slices, cut side down, on greased cookie sheet to form tree shape. Begin with 1 slice for top; arrange 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging a row of 3 slices, then a row of 4 slices. Use remaining 2 slices for trunk.
- 3 Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; carefully remove from cookie sheet. Cool slightly on wire rack.
- 4 In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients until smooth, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over warm tree. Garnish with candied cherry halves. Serve warm
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/