Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, oats, baking powder & salt in a medium sized bowl. Whisk together & set aside.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, and both sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix until light & fluffy. Beat in egg & vanilla. Turn mixer to low speed and gradually mix in flour mixture. Remove bowl from mixer & stir in M&Ms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls & place 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheet & flatten crossways with fork. Bake 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden and centers are still soft. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet & transfer to cooling racks. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/