Peanut Butter Mice Cookies
Write a review
- Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- Almond Slices
- Red & Green M&M’s® or Other Candy Coated Chocolates
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Red Shoestring Licorice
- Roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough into 1” balls. Place balls approx. 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch one end of each ball to form the nose.
- Insert two almond slices in the center of each ball to form the ears. Insert one M&M® for the nose and two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Bake according to the directions on the cookie dough packaging or until set. While cookies are still warm insert a length of licorice into the cookies to form the tail. Move mice to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/