Peanut Butter Candy Cup Cookies
Write a review
- pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, oil and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- 1 Make cookie dough as directed on package. Stir in peanut butter pieces. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets; flatten slightly.
- 2 Bake at 375°F for 10 to 13 minutes. Immediately top each cookie with 1 peanut butter cup; press lightly into dough. Cool 2 minutes; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/