Monster Munch Popcorn Recipe
Write a review
- 1 bag of Popped Popcorn
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Halloween M&M’s® or Reese’s Pieces®
- Candy Eyeballs (found in the baking section of your local craft store)
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Stir in the candy eyeballs, M&M’s® and Reese’s Pieces ® making sure to coat them with the melted almond bark as well.
- Place the popcorn mixture on a large piece wax paper. Shake the sprinkles onto the popcorn and let cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- TIP: For extra fun try adding a few drops of food coloring to the almond bark before drizzling over the popcorn.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/