Write a review
- cups boiling water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- cup (1/2 of 3-oz. pkg.) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin
- pieces red string licorice (1/2 inch)
- tube black decorating gel
- SPRAY 24 (1-oz.) plastic shot glasses with cooking spray. Add 1-1/3 cups boiling water to lime gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. (Do not add cold water.) Refrigerate 12 to 15 min. or until slightly thickened.
- MEANWHILE, add remaining 1/3 cup boiling water to grape gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon about 1-1/4 tsp. into each shot glass. Let set 5 min.
- SPOON lime gelatin over grape gelatin in glasses. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- UNMOLD JIGGLERS onto tray just before serving. Insert 2 licorice pieces into opposite sides of JIGGLERS for the neck bolts. Decorate with gel to resemble monsters as shown in photo
- How to Make the JIGGLERS Glow
- Substitute boiling tonic water for half of the tap water. The quinine in the tonic water will illuminate the JIGGLERS under black florescent party lights.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/