Dirt & Worm Cakes
Write a review
- white cupcakes
- cup boiling water
- pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
- PLACE cupcakes in muffin pan cups. Use large fork to pierce holes at 1/4-inch intervals in tops of cupcakes.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Drizzle over cupcakes with small spoon.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until gelatin is firm. When ready to serve, dip bottom of muffin pan in warm water 10 sec.; unmold onto serving plate. Frost with COOL WHIP. Garnish with remaining ingredients.
- Make Ahead
- Gelatin-filled cupcakes can be made in advance. Freeze in airtight container up to 1 week. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, then frost with COOL WHIP and garnish just before serving.
- How to Store
- Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/