"Be Mine" Brownie
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- OR 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Velvety Cream Cheese Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Red decorator sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom only of 8-inch springform pan (or 8-inch round cake pan) with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package using the oil, water and eggs. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edges of brownie, remove outer sleeve from springform pan. If using round cake pan, invert brownie onto cooling rack, then turn right side up. Cool completely.
- PRESS a 4-inch wide heart-shaped cookie cutter gently into center of cooled brownie, just far enough to leave an impression. Remove cookie cutter. Spread preserves inside the heart-shaped outline.
- POINT five-star tip straight down to outer edge of heart outline. Press nozzle gently (amount of pressure determines size of star). Release and lift nozzle forming a star. Repeat placing stars very close together to cover entire brownie.
- ROTATE brownie one-half turn or until heart is sideways. Point tip at a 45° angle at bottom of heart. Press nozzle gently, making one continuous ribbon to outline half of heart. Repeat with other side. Sprinkle stars with decorator sugar.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/