Mexican Party Wings
Write a review
- cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- cup Pillsbury BEST® All-Purpose Flour
- (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- teaspoons oil
- chicken drummettes (about 2 lb.)
- Dried parsley flakes
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil. In blender container, combine salad dressing and chiles; cover and blend until smooth. Spoon into small serving bowl. Refrigerate while making drummettes.
- 2 In shallow dish, combine flour and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in oil with fork until well blended. Coat drummettes with flour mixture. Coat drummettes again to use up flour mixture. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes. Turn drummettes; bake an additional 14 to 17 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle parsley flakes on salad dressing mixture; serve as dip with warm drummettes
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/