Margarita Fruit Dip
Write a review
- packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- cup frozen (thawed) margarita drink mix (from 10-ounce can)
- cup orange juice
- teaspoons grated lime peel
- cup whipping (heavy) cream
- Whole strawberries
- 1 Beat cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice and lime peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
- 2 Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3 Serve dip with strawberries.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/