Loaded Potato Soup
Write a review
- cups milk
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- package (24 oz) refrigerated country-style mashed potatoes
- cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (1/4 cup)
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- 1 In 3-quart saucepan, mix milk, salt, pep- per and potatoes, breaking up potatoes with whisk or wooden spoon. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 4 minutes, stirring frequently with whisk, until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in 2/3 cup of the cheese.
- 2 Top individual servings with remaining 1/3 cup cheese and the bacon; garnish with onions.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/