Bourbon-Pumpkin Pie Bites
Write a review
- Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- cup packed light brown sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground cloves
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon vanilla
- teaspoon kosher (coarse) salt
- cup whipping cream
- tablespoons bourbon
- can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pie crust on cutting board. Using rolling pin, roll out crust until slighter thinner. With 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut crust into 12 rounds, gathering scraps and rolling out in order to cut last 3 rounds.
- 2 Gently press rounds into 12 ungreased regular-size muffin cups, pressing folds of dough inside cups around sides to make smooth surface.
- 3 In large bowl, beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Fill each cup to top of dough.
- 4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 5 Run knife around edges of cups to loosen. Turn mini pies out onto cooling rack; turn pies over. If desired, top each with whipped cream. Serve immediately. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Canned pumpkin is sometimes labeled as “pure pumpkin.”
- There will be a little leftover pumpkin mixture. You can either make a few more pies or make a quick mini pumpkin cobbler. Pour the leftover mixture into a small baking dish and sprinkle with 1 package maple-brown sugar instant oatmeal. Top with 1 teaspoon butter cut into small pieces. Bake at 350°F 25 to 30 minutes.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/