Write a review
- pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup butter, softened
- tsp. vanilla
- drops yellow food coloring
- drop red food coloring
- pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar, sifted (about 4-1/4 cups)
- Tbsp. green colored sugar
- OREO Cookies, divided
- JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, cut in half
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared cups. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter, vanilla and food colorings in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar until well blended.
- ARRANGE cupcakes on large platter to resemble a stemmed pumpkin as shown in diagram; frost with cream cheese mixture. Use colored sugar to fill in the stem. Add 2 cookies for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over cake for the mouth. Arrange marshmallow halves in mouth for the teeth.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/