Graveyard Gelatin Dessert
Write a review
- FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups), divided
- cup sugar
- Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- cups boiling water
- pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- cup cold water
- CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- Decorating icings
- pieces candy corn
- pumpkin-shaped candies
- MIX 1-1/2 cups wafer crumbs, sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Spoon gelatin over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- SPREAD remaining COOL WHIP over gelatin just before serving; sprinkle with remaining wafer crumbs. Decorate cookies with icings to resemble tombstones; insert in top of dessert. Add candies.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/