Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks
Write a review
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- teaspoon yellow mustard
- cup cubed cooked ham
- cup chopped onion
- cup chopped green bell pepper
- cup shredded Cheddar or American cheese (4 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2 If using crescent rolls: On ungreased cookie sheet, unroll dough. Press or roll dough to form 13x9-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. Form 1/4-inch rim around edges. If using dough sheet: On ungreased cookie sheet, unroll dough. Press or roll dough to form 13x9-inch rectangle. Form 1/4-inch rim around edges.
- 3 In small bowl, mix butter and mustard. Spread mixture over dough. Sprinkle with ham, onion, bell pepper and cheese.
- 4 Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/