Write a review
- slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup dried instant minced onion
- cup chopped hamburger pickle slices
- cup ranch dressing
- Italian plum tomato, thinly sliced, if desired
- slices (3/4 oz each) American or Cheddar cheese, each cut in half
- cans (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- egg, beaten
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 2 minutes. Add ground beef and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain if necessary. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- 2 Unroll dough and separate each can into 4 rectangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each into 7x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3 Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Top each with tomato slices and 1 piece of cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal (sandwiches will be full). Brush tops with egg.
- 4 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/