Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
Write a review
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
- thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- 2 Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/