Halloween Zombie Chex Mix®
Write a review
- cups Vanilla Chex® cereal
- cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- cups chopped chocolate Halloween candy
- 1 1/2
- cups candy corn
- cup orange or red candy melts
- cup chocolate candy melts
- tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 In very large bowl, mix cereals. Chop chocolate candy into bite-size pieces. Add to cereal mixture along with candy corn. Toss to combine.
- 2 Spread mixture evenly on waxed paper.
- 3 Melt orange and chocolate candy melts separately as directed on packages. Stir 1 tablespoon oil into each color; stir until well combined. Drizzle melted candy coatings over cereal mixture.
- 4 Let stand about 1 hour or until candy coating is hardened. Break into pieces to serve.
- Top mix while chocolate is still soft with orange, red or brown sprinkles for an extra-festive touch.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/