Halloween Push It Up Pops
Write a review
- pouch Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on brownie mix pouch
- Betty Crocker® orange gel food color, if desired
- container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- push-up cake pop containers
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease 24 mini muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray; lightly flour cups.
- 2 Make brownie batter as directed on pouch, using oil, water and egg. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups, filling each just over half full.
- 3 Bake 12 to 14 minutes or just until brownies are set and spring back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely before gently removing from muffin cups.
- 4 Meanwhile, mix food color into frosting until desired orange color. Place frosting in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off 1 bottom corner of bag. Set aside.
- 5 Press 1 cooled brownie into bottom of each push-up pop container. Pipe small amount of frosting on top of each brownie. Add second brownie to each container; pipe frosting onto brownies. Top each with 1 upside-down brownie. Place caps on pop containers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/