Halloween Cutout Cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/2
- cups powdered sugar
- cup margarine or butter, softened
- teaspoon vanilla
- cups Bisquick® Original baking mix
- drops yellow food color
- drops red food color
- tablespoons baking cocoa
- Betty Crocker black decorating gel
- 1 Stir powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until well blended. Stir in baking mix until soft dough forms. Divide dough in half. Mix yellow and red food colors into 1 half to make orange dough; mix cocoa into other half to make chocolate dough. Cover and refrigerate doughs separately 2 hours or until chilled.
- 2 Heat oven to 400°. Roll one-fourth of the dough at a time 1/8 inch thick on floured cloth-covered board. (Keep remaining dough refrigerated until ready to roll.) Cut orange dough with pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter and chocolate dough with cat-shaped cookie cutter. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Make faces on pumpkins and cats with black gel.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/