Write a review
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16 oz container)
- to 5 drops Betty Crocker® green neon gel food color
- drops Betty Crocker® purple neon gel food color
- candy corn
- miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- Betty Crocker® black decorating gel
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark and nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.) Make and bake brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to make 12 brownies.
- 2 Divide frosting between 2 small bowls, placing a little more frosting in one bowl. Add green food color to the bowl with more frosting and purple food color to second bowl; mix both until blended. Frost 8 brownies with about 1 tablespoon green frosting; frost remaining brownies with purple frosting.
- 3 Decorate each brownie with 2 candy corns for neck "bolts" and 2 candy-coated baking bits for eyes. Use decorating gel to add pupils to eyes and draw mouth and hair.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/