Grandma's Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
Write a review
- lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
- large carrot, chopped (3/4 cup)
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 3/4
- cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- cups Green Giant® frozen sweet peas, thawed
- cup frozen home-style egg noodles (from 12-oz bag)
- 1 Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook chicken in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown.
- 2 In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except peas and noodles.
- 3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours.
- 4 Stir in peas and noodles. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/