Easy Crescent Taco Bake
Write a review
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Shredded lettuce, as desired
- Diced tomato, as desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- 2 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Served topped with lettuce and tomato.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/