Gobble Gobble Pancakes
Write a review
- cups Original Bisquick® mix
- cup milk
- tablespoons molasses
- teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- teaspoon ground ginger
- Apple slices, raisins and carrot sticks for decorating
- 1 In large bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, molasses, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the ginger until well combined.
- 2 Spoon batter onto hot greased griddle, making 6 large round pancakes and 6 smaller round pancakes about half the size. Cook until golden on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3 Place 1 large pancake on serving plate; top with 1 smaller pancake. Decorate with apple slices, raisins and carrot sticks to make a turkey shape (see photo). Sprinkle apple slices lightly with extra cinnamon.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/