Gluten Free Rocky Road Bars
Write a review
- container Pillsbury® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- cups semisweet chocolate chips
- cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spoon cookie dough in bottom only of greased or sprayed 13x9-inch pan; press evenly in bottom of pan.
- 2 Bake 15 minutes. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Gently spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- 3 Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle peanuts and marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 30 to 45 minutes to serve warm or cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 5 rows, using sharp knife sprayed with cooking spray. Store tightly covered.
- lways read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Dairy free? We tested these bars with dairy-free chocolate chips and had excellent results!
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/