Write a review
- 6 cups Kix® cereal
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- cups miniature marshmallows
- drops green food color
- orange circus peanut candies (from two 4-oz bags)
- candy-coated chocolate candies
- Red string licorice, cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces
- 1 Line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. In large bowl, place cereal.
- 2 In 4-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food color. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal in bowl, stirring until well coated.
- 3 For feet, place 2 peanut candies on cookie sheet. Spray inside of 1/2-cup measuring cup with cooking spray. For body, fill sprayed 1/2-cup measuring cup with warm cereal mixture; place over feet, releasing cereal mixture and covering back half of feet. Repeat with remaining peanut candies and cereal mixture to make 12 globlins. Immediately attach chocolate candies for eyes. Insert licorice for antenna.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/