Ghoul Punch Recipe
Write a review
- 12 gummy spiders
- 1 vinyl glove
- 1 gallon tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Pour water into an ice cube tray; add a gummy spider to each of 12 compartments. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Fill glove with water; tie or seal and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a 7-qt. punch bowl, combine punch and soda. Add sherbet and ice cubes. Remove glove from hand-shaped ice; add to punch. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/