Funfetti® Valentine Sugar Cookies
Write a review
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Valentine's Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Valentine's Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Red decorator sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1/2-inch balls. Use 12 balls of dough for each large cookie to form a heart shape on cookie sheet. Arrange 9 for the outside and 3 in the middle (2 toward the top at each side and 1 toward the bottom) about 1/2-inch apart. Repeat to make a total of 8 cookies, about 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting by outlining cookie with pink frosting to form a heart shape. Make 2 smaller hearts inside. Sprinkle with red decorator sugar.
- TIP Cookie dough balls will bake together to form the shape.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/