Funfetti® Valentine Raspberry Brownie Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 (19.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Valentine's Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 14 unwrapped miniature milk chocolate candies with a raspberry meltaway center
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Valentine's Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 14 muffins cups with foil or paper bake cups. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs, reserving packet of candy coated chips for later use. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 23 to 27 minutes or until centers are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate candy, top side up, into center of each brownie cupcake. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- PIPE frosting onto top of each brownie cupcake. Sprinkle with reserved candy coated c
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/