Frozen Peppermint Cookie-Wiches
Write a review
- roll (30 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peppermint cookies
- cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- cups miniature marshmallows
- cup green candy sprinkles, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into 32 balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 3 inches apart. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2 In bowl, mix whipped topping and marshmallows. Spread mixture about 1/2 inch thick on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Roll outer edge of filling in sprinkles that have been placed in shallow bowl. Repeat to use remaining cookies.
- 3 Place on large cookie sheet. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Store in freezer.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/