Frosted Reindeer Cookies
Write a review
- roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup all-purpose flour
- cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- small pretzel twists
- semisweet chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- gumdrops, cut in half
- 1 In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into triangle-shaped log. If too soft to cut into slices, refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- 2 Heat oven to 350°F. With thin sharp knife, cut dough into 32 (1/4-inch) triangular slices. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4 Frost cookies with frosting. Place 2 pretzel twists on each triangle near corners for antlers. Lightly press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 halved gumdrop for nose. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/