Chilling Jack-o’-Lantern Smoothies
Write a review
- tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- plastic cups (8 to 9 oz each)
- containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free orange crème or harvest peach yogurt
- cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, chilled, drained
- banana, sliced
- 1 In small microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips on High for 1 minute or until melted. With tip of knife, spread chocolate on inside of each plastic cup to resemble eyes, nose and mouth of jack-o’-lantern. Repeat with 3 more cups. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- 2 Meanwhile, in blender container, place all remaining ingredients; cover and blend until smooth. Pour into chocolate painted cups.
- It works best to place the cup on its side when painting the face.
- Serve with a green straw to resemble a pumpkin stem or garnish with a mint leaf.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/