Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme (1 1/2 cups)
- cup butter, softened
- cups powdered sugar
- Food color (Green, Black, Blue, Orange)
- brown candy coated chocolate candies
- large marshmallow, cut in half crosswise
- Black gumdrops
- Black string licorice
- Candy corn
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Press cookie dough in bottom of pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- 2 In large bowl, beat marshmallow creme and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in powdered sugar until fluffy. Divide into 4 small bowls and beat in food color as desired. If necessary, beat in additional powdered sugar until spreading consistency.
- 3 Using sharp paring knife, cut cookie into shapes as directed on diagram. Place cookies on serving platter in monster shape. Frost and decorate as desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/