Write a review
- pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- cup cold milk
- cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Oreo Cookies, crushed, divided
- pkg. (1-3/4 oz.) COMET Cups
- Marshmallow Flowers (See Tip.)
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup cookie crumbs.
- SPOON into ice cream cups; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs to resemble dirt in flower pots. Flatten tops slightly with back of spoon.
- TOP with Marshmallow Flowers.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- How to Make Marshmallow Flowers
- Flatten 12 large JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, then press both sides of each marshmallow in colored sugar. Use clean kitchen shears to cut 5 (1/2-inch-deep) slits in each marshmallow to resemble the petals of a flower. Cut 6 small gumdrops in half; place 1 gumdrop half, cut-side down, in center of each marshmallow flower.
- Make Ahead
- Marshmallow Flowers and pudding mixture can be made ahead of time. Do not spoon pudding mixture into ice cream cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store Marshmallow Flowers in airtight container at room temperature. Spoon pudding mixture into ice cream cups just before serving; top with Marshmallow Flowers.
- Make it Easy
- Instead of spooning the pudding mixture into the ice cream cups, spoon into resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, then diagonally snip off one corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze the pudding mixture from bag into the ice cream cups. Then, decorate as directed.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/