Fluffy Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Marzetti's® Caramel Dip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 3 medium tart Apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, caramel topping and vanilla until smooth; fold in marshmallow creme. Cut apples vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; toss apples in lemon juice mixture. Drain.
- Using Halloween cutters, cut out the center of each slice. Serve apple slices and cutouts with dip. Yield: 2 cups.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/