Flower Pot Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 96 small assorted colored gumdrops
- 72 assorted colored toothpicks
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 tablespoons green decorator sugar
- LINE 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare and bake cupcakes as directed on package using water, oil and eggs. Remove from pan. Cool.
- PLACE sugar in small resealable plastic bag. Place bag flat on work surface. Place 1 gumdrop in bag. With rolling pin, flatten gumdrop into 1-inch round, redistributing sugar over gumdrop as needed to cover. Repeat with 71 gumdrops. Cut around edge of rounds with scissors to form petals.
- SLICE each of the remaining 24 gumdrops into 3 small circles for flower centers. Press centers into gumdrop flowers. Insert toothpick in side of each gumdrop flower.
- SPREAD each cooled cupcake with about 1 tablespoon frosting. Sprinkle each cupcake top with 1/4 teaspoon green sugar. Stand 3 gumdrop flowers in each cupcake.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/