Fall Spiced Popcorn
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp butter (I used unsalted)
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels (around 6 cups of popped popcorn)
- Sea salt to taste
- Combine maple syrup, butter, and pumpkin pie spice in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in microwave for 30-60 seconds, until butter is melted. Stir until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Prepare popcorn in your popcorn maker or on the stove top. Pour popcorn into large bowl. Slowly drizzle the sauce over the popcorn, evenly coating it. Generously sprinkle sea salt on top. Enjoy immediately.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/