Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Write a review
- box carrot cake mix
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- container cream cheese frosting
- candy pumpkins
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease cookie sheets. In large bowl, mix cake mix, pumpkin, butter and egg; stir until well blended. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- 2 Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until puffed and set in center. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3 Frost cookies with cream cheese frosting. Press 1 candy pumpkin onto each cookie. Store covered
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/