Easy BBQ Chicken Enchiladas
Write a review
- can (15 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Tbsp. chili powder
- cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- can (15 oz.) no-salt-added pinto beans, rinsed
- cups KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- green onions, sliced
- corn tortillas (6 inch)
- cup shredded lettuce
- cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and chili powder in medium bowl until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce for later use. Add chicken, beans, 1 cup cheese and onions to remaining sauce; mix lightly.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with reserved sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining ingredients.
- How to Shred Cooked Chicken
- Place cooked chicken on cutting board. Use 2 forks or your fingers to pull meat lengthwise in opposite directions, separating it into long shreds.
- Make Ahead
- These delicious enchiladas can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking in 350ºF oven 25 to 30 min. or until heated through
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/