Easter Bunny Cookies
Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup all-purpose flour
- round chewy caramels in milk chocolate (from 12-oz bag), unwrapped
- cup creamy white ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 1/2
- cups flaked coconut
- teaspoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- large marshmallows
- Heart-shaped candy sprinkles
- pastel-colored miniature marshmallows (from 10-oz bag)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended (dough will be stiff). For each rounded tablespoonful of dough, place 1 caramel in center, forming dough into ball around caramel. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2 Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 In microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 10 seconds or until of dipping consistency. Dip each cookie ball into frosting. Sprinkle with coconut; place on cooking parchment paper.
- 4 To make bunnies: Pipe small dollop frosting onto miniature chocolate chips for eyes and heart-shaped sprinkle for mouth; press into coconut. Cut large marshmallows in half crosswise; cut each in half again for bunny ears. Dip one end of each bunny ear into frosting; place ears on sides of head. Pipe small dollop of frosting on pink miniature marshmallows for tail.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/