Write a review
- oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- cups boiling water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- cups cold water, divided
- Ice cubes
- cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Decorations: assorted Valentine sprinkles and candies
- DRAW heart design or write Valentine's Day message in each of 8 (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping chocolate onto insides of cups. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- ADD 1 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour into prepared cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- MEANWHILE, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to remaining cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until thickened. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon over gelatin layer in cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Decorate as desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/