Crescent Jalapeño Poppers
Write a review
- jalapeño chiles (about 3 inches long)
- cup Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs (from 5.2-oz container)
- slices packaged precooked bacon (from 2.2-oz package), halved
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- cup pineapple or fruit salsa, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Carefully remove stems from chiles; cut each in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cheese into each chile quarter. Wrap half slice of bacon around each.
- 2 On cutting board, unroll dough; separate dough into 8 triangles. From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles. Place chile, cheese side down, on dough triangle. Fold 1 point of triangle over filling; fold 2 remaining points over first point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve with salsa.
- Expert Tips
- One can (4 oz) Old El Paso® whole green chiles, drained and cut into 16 pieces, can be substituted for the whole jalapeño chiles.
- Serve these tasty poppers with sour cream or guacamole.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/