Creamsicle Mimosa Recipe
Write a review
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Fresh strawberries
- Place the orange juice, cream, sugar and orange peel in a blender; cover and process until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- For each serving, scoop 1/4 cup mix into a Champagne glass; top with Champagne. Garnish with a strawberry and serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (4 cups mix).
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/