Cranberry-Cream Cheese Mold
Write a review
- cups boiling water
- pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- cups cold water
- tsp. ground cinnamon
- apple, chopped
- cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and cinnamon. Remove 1 cup of the gelatin; set aside at room temperature. Refrigerate remaining gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- ADD apples and cranberry sauce to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 30 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm. (Gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound.) Place cream cheese in another medium bowl. Gradually add reserved 1 cup gelatin, beating with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Store leftovers in refrigerator
- Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Cranberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin and PHILADELPHIA Neufchâtel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
- How to Unmold Gelatin
- Allow gelatin to set several hours or overnight until completely firm. Before unmolding, dip knife in warm water and run knife around edge of gelatin to loosen. Dip mold in warm water, just to rim, for 15 sec. Lift from water and gently pull gelatin from edge of mold with moistened fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate and shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove mold.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened. Add 10 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/