Country Mornin' Breakfast
Write a review
- cup milk
- tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- slices precooked bacon (from 2.4-oz. pkg.)
- oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, chives, salt and pepper. Chop 4 slices of the bacon. Add chopped bacon and cheese to egg mixture; mix well. Pour into sprayed pie pan.
- 3 Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes or until eggs are partially set. Arrange remaining 4 slices bacon over filling in wagon-wheel design. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Look for precooked bacon in the packaged meat case at the grocery store.
- Use your favorite fresh herb in place of the chives in this recipe. Try basil, chervil, parsley, sage or thyme.
- Accompany this bacon-and-eggs casserole with Pillsbury® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits, fresh orange juice and hot coffee
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/