Cookies 'n Crescent Sweet Rolls
Write a review
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- inches Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (from 16.5-oz roll)
- cup chopped pecans
- cup powdered sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9-inch round cake pan or glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2 If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Overlap long sides 1/2 inch to form 1 large rectangle. Press seam and perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough.
- 3 Spoon small amounts of cookie dough evenly over crescent dough; press or pat to evenly cover. Sprinkle with pecans. Starting at long side, roll up; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 pieces. Arrange cut side up in pan.
- 4 Bake 28 to 35 minutes or until crescent dough is golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/