Cookie Cutter Fudge
Write a review
- 1 1/2
- cups semisweet chocolate chips
- cup peanut butter chips
- can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- teaspoon vanilla
- Betty Crocker® white or red decorator icing (in 4.25-ounce tube), if
- 1 Place each of six 3x1/2-inch mitten-shaped cookie cutters, or other cookie cutters in a simple shape, on 5-inch square of foil. Seal foil tightly around outside of each cookie cutter. Place on cookie sheet. Lightly spray cookie cutters with cooking spray.
- 2 In 4-cup microwavable measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted. Stir in vanilla.
- 3 Pour mixture into cookie cutter molds, filling to tops of molds. Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm. Decorate with icing and candies.
- 4 Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds to serve.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/