Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
Write a review
- can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- cup powdered sugar
- tablespoons milk
- teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- 2 For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- 3 Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- 4 Serve glaze over hot waffles.
- Be sure to spray the waffle iron in between each waffle. The sugar from the cinnamon roll can make the waffles stick.
- These are also delicious served with real maple syrup instead of the cream cheese glaze. Add some toasted pecans for extra crunch.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/